Who we are…
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted vendor to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organisations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to improve customer engagement, and via multi-channel campaigning, streamlining operations and digital revenue generation we help to break down those barriers. We are at the forefront of all that is hot is technology. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market.
Who we’re after…
The ideal Data Support Analyst here at IMImobile is a pragmatic and motivated individual who understands customer data and how best to organise it for marketing efficiency. We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
· Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
· Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
· Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
· Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
· Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
A day in the life…
You will be responsible for:
· Set up and maintenance of Single Customer Views for new and existing clients using external tools and our Profile Manager product.
· Plan and then configure the data journey from “Raw state to Business ready data”, which includes Data Reconciliation and Understanding of RAW customer data, Data Cleaning, Data Transformation.
· Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
· Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
· Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
· Understand the format of the data-feeds that clients want from IMI and how they intend to use this data. Then assess whether these data attributes can be made available to the client from the data (EDRs) that is produced by IMI products out of the box. If not, then what data-transformation is needed to fulfil the client’s data requirement.
· Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
You will be reporting to the Head of Managed Services working across both existing clients, and also leading the data integration + set up of a brand-new IMI client. You will be working with Project Managers, Data Campaign Managers, Pre-Sales, Technical teams both in the UK and India. You will be contributing to successful in-life management of existing clients using IMI data solutions with a big focus on onboarding new clients using our SCV solutions.
The must haves…
· 3 years of experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
· Good at Problem solving and analysis
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Excellent data massaging and data manipulation skills (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
· Familiar with concepts of ETL (Extract / Transform / Load)
The nice to haves…
· Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL)
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word etc.)
· High level familiarity with at least one ETL tool (Extract, Transform, Load) e.g. Talend / Informatica etc.
· An understanding of how the efficient use of data can drive the most successful marketing initiatives
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and engagement. Are you?