Purpose of Job
IMImobile are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to develop and grow new and existing accounts. The role will be developing business relationships and managing complex clients, owning a revenue stream, generating leads and up-selling a mix of mobile and digital communications solutions.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the company’s bottom line and support the organisation by qualifying marketing leads and creating new opportunities that add pipeline and revenue to the organisation.
IMImobile are operating in one of the most exciting market spaces, where the growth of smart phone usage and mobile and digital messaging has driven profound changes in customer behaviour, forcing organisations and businesses to transform customer engagement and communication faster and more efficiently.
IMImobile provides a number of services to a variety of sectors today, selling mobile and digital communication solutions, multi-channel marketing, contact centre products, fraud solutions for customer operations, retail banking & credit card collections and Staff Engagement.
Principal Accountabilities (Responsibilities and duties):
• Achieve annual and phased revenue / margin targets
• To identify profitable business opportunities based on profit margins, timescales and competition
• To develop high quality sales collateral including sector specif presentation material
• To develop and maintain a lead generation plan and effectively nurture and develop leads
• To deliver a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means, including research, networking, cross-selling, cold calling, exhibitions, partnerships etc.
• Work with clients to promote IMImobile product capabilities throughout their business, utilising joint events, marketing strategies, innovations days etc.
• To ensure new business opportunities are effectively reported to the business using Salesforce
• To negotiate contracts / SLA’s that achieve company objectives
• To ensure the highest possible conversion rate of new leads into confirmed new business
• Working within company guidelines to produce and promote appropriate proposals and tenders
• To effectively use the resources of the organisation to support the sales process
• To ensure lead management progress is effectively reported to the business
• To support the establishment of strong, lasting client relationships
• To provide timely and accurate pipeline forecasts and reporting
• To identify and report on market trends, competitor activity, customer demand, buying process developments and other relevant market intelligence
• Work with internal teams to ensure complete organisational understanding of client needs
Key Performance Indicators
• Number, value and quality of leads and opportunities of IMImobile headline products
• Maintaining an update pipeline of leads and opportunities in Salesforce
• Sales conversion
• Percentage accuracy of forecasting
• Sector sales revenue and margin
• Client satisfaction – feedback, contract renewal etc.
• Contracts and agreements properly documented and to IMImobile specifications
• Contribution to overall effectiveness of sales, marketing and service delivery – idea generation, participation with service delivery, effective reporting, commitment to continuous improvement
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge
• Educated to degree level
• Substantial consultative solution selling experience from the financial sector
• Preferably a good understanding of the mobile technology sector
• Frequent attendee of events and exhibitions associated with the mobile technology communication sector
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience selling to, and stakeholder management of C-level clients
• Proven and demonstrable ability of identifying and establishing sales opportunities with relevant prospects
• A sound understating of the business and Tech/Mobile marketing
• Able to demonstrate ownership and setting of own goals
• Proven experience of reach and exceeding sales targets and maximising profit margins
• Excellent commercial skills, able to prioritise
• Proven abilities in negotiation and closing
• Proven abilities in account start up and transfer into account and operational management
• Proven ability to support the achievement of organisational and team goals in a cooperative setting, working smoothly with dispersed, international team and management
Your application was submitted successfully.