Who we are…
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted vendor to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organisations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to improve customer engagement, and via multi-channel campaigning, streamlining operations and digital revenue generation we help to break down those barriers. We are at the forefront of all that is hot in technology. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most innovative digital solutions on the market.
Who we’re after…
The ideal Technical Business Analyst here at IMImobile possesses unparalleled written skills and a curious mind. We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
· Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
· Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
· Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
· Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
· Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
· Rigorous Attention to Detail – A keen eye for detail to ensure documentation authored is best in class
· Communication – Confident and articulate in communication with the customers, partners and colleagues
· Document Authoring – Using existing experience, guide colleagues to best practice documentation management and publication procedures
· Technical Skills – The ability to understand and communicate interoperability between multiple proprietary platforms and customer solutions to a variety of audiences
A day in the life…
As a Technical Business Analyst at IMImobile you will be working directly with IMImobile’s blue chip customer base, providing world class business analysis. This exciting role will offer you the opportunity to work closely with IMImobile’s customers supporting their aspiration to deliver quality automated customer engagement frameworks.
You will be required to resolve customer problems using IMImobile’s industry leading proprietary products suite, acting as the principle technical interface between the customer, quality assurance and development teams.
Day to day you will be required to:
· Develop a solution strategy, within the context of dynamic, agile, rapidly evolving environments
· Produce best in class artefacts whilst conforming to IMImobile ways of working / procedures (SoW, BRD & HLD)
· Confidently lead business and technical workshops to effectively elicit customer functional and non-requirements
· Supporting commercial teams during technical pre-sales discussions and RFP responses as required, ensuring solution and commercial viability
· Align business requirements with visual aids – (Wireframes, UML / BPMN modelling)
· Understand IMImobile core products and be able to identify the most appropriate products for clients based on their requirements
· Ensuring technical challenges are communicated effectively, following IMImobile procedures and owning the task through to completion
· Participate and contribute towards knowledge sharing
· Demonstrable ability to document technical functions, their relationship to product features, and how those features solve business problems, for non-technical audiences that have different knowledge levels of the subject matter
You will be working with… The Service Delivery Team, working with and reporting to the Lead Technical Business Analyst.
You will be contributing to… IMImobile’s key programme workstreams, delivering innovate, best in class, solutions.
The must haves…
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a customer facing Business Analyst role
· Strong analysis experience in a full software development lifecycle / SDLC technology environment (Agile and/or Waterfall)
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· The competence to employ a variety of business analysis techniques and skills to effectively elicit customer requirements and needs
· Confident working as part of a geographically distributed team, ensuring the technical solution is understood by all functions and changes are effectively defined
· A team player who is willing to share expertise with colleagues
· Experience in technology or communications industry
· Rigorous attention to detail, strong organisational skills and able to work to tight deadlines
· Strong business acumen
The nice to haves…
· Relevant professional qualifications; BSC Diploma or IIBA Level 3 Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
· Experience of working in matrix structures with cross functional teams and;
· Operating under both line reporting and project task managers
· Experience in a Technical Consultancy environment
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and engagement. Are you?
Your application was submitted successfully.