Who we are…
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. The company has a client base of over 100 blue chip organisations worldwide across various markets. IMImobile's enterprise cloud communications software platform orchestrates customer interactions, connecting existing business systems with digital communications channels. Organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Hermes, Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Vauxhall, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, MTN, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public-sector organisations globally. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Hyderabad, Toronto, Little Rock, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,100 employees worldwide.
Who we’re after…
We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
• Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
• Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
• Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
• Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
• Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
Purpose of the job…
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our London based sales team. The BD Executive will play a pivotal role in the development of valuable business relationship within specific vertical markets, contributing to revenue streams, based on existing IMImobile capabilities and platforms. IMImobile is the perfect platform for an ambitious junior salesperson to gain experience in the entire sales cycle from lead generation to account support and client interaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• To identify profitable business opportunities based on the analysis of potential profit margins, timescales, and competition
• To develop and maintain a lead generation plan
• To deliver a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means including research, networking, cross-selling, cold calling, exhibitions, partnerships etc.
• To negotiate contracts / SLA’s that achieve company objectives
• Offer account management support to the senior sales team for existing accounts
• To ensure the highest possible conversion rate of new leads into confirmed new business
• To effectively use the resources of the organisation to support the sales process
• To support the delivery of innovative software services
• To identify and report on market trends, competitor activity, customer demand, buying process developments and other relevant market intelligence
• Work with internal teams to ensure complete organisational understanding of client needs
Key Performance indicators…
• Number, value, and quality of leads
• Sales conversion – leads turned into sales
• % accuracy of forecasting
• Sector sales revenue and margin
• Effective, qualitative support to the senior sales teams
• Adaptability and knowledge of the IMImobile product suite and solutions
• Client satisfaction – feedback, contract renewal etc.
• Contribution to overall effectiveness of sales, marketing and service delivery – idea generation, participation with service delivery, effective reporting, commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to articulate and credibly discuss industry issues, trends and business solutions with customers/prospects
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
• An authentic ambition for selling in enterprise software, SaaS, or web services.
• In-depth industry knowledge • Proven and demonstrable ability to identify and establishing sales opportunities with relevant prospects
• A sound understating of the business and tech/mobile marketing
• Able to demonstrate ownership and setting of own goals
• Good commercial skills, able to prioritise
• Proven abilities in negotiation
• Proven ability to support the achievement of organisational and team goals in a cooperative setting, working smoothly with dispersed, international teams and management
• An articulate and confident influencer
• Proactive, creative and innovative thinker
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and engagement. Are you?
Your application was submitted successfully.