· A key account manager with 3 years’ experience plus to look after a portfolio of customers for text messaging and other digital communication products
· The position is office based, however you will be required to host client reviews at client premises as needed
· This position would suite a confident, positive and resilient individual used to multi-tasking, using CRM systems (ideally SalesForce) and with great Microsoft office skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
· Confident on the phone, a team player who can be relied on to work on their own initiative to meet and exceed targets and champion the customer experience.
· Highly skilled at gathering data and running, in person, virtual and/over the phone meetings
· Own car essential
· The position is based at Textlocal offices in Pulford and would be reporting in to the Commercial Operations Manager.
· Educated to degree level ideally, but happy to review suitably qualified individuals.
Job Purpose Summary:
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our key clients
· Ensure clients receive products and services in a timely fashion.
· Focusing on your portfolio, you will be expected to establish new business opportunities within existing client groups. Exploring cross sell, upsell and introduction to other departments and any related businesses.
· As a commercially driven professional you will have experience in identifying and delivering sustainable new business growth.
· The role requires you to deliver against business priorities and targets and drive the growth of Textlocal via major account management.
· You will work very closely with the Commercial Operations manager providing support on preparing reports and identifying growth opportunities.
In return you can expect a highly competitive reward package and excellent promotion and development opportunities within the IMImobile family.
Key Skills Required:
· Proactive in driving growth and maximising client opportunities
· Ability to upsell and cross-sell from a range of products and services
· Ability to manage relationships and prospect for new business
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Comfortable compiling proposals and agreeing customer contracts
· A hands-on approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate recommendations
· An ability to identify a client’s key business objectives
· Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets
· Strong motivation and a positive approach
· Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
· Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes
· Ability to work as a part of a team, contributing and sharing best practises/ knowledge / resources and ideas
· Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organised documentation
· Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong listening and questioning skills
· Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
· Superior computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and passion for data; interpreting facts and figures into opportunities for both Textlocal and our clients
· Ability to provide analytical and insightful recommendations to clients and team
· Ability to present and persuade to all levels of seniority
· Identify and close new business opportunities by networking with client’s joint ventures, parent companies and subsidiaries
· Ensure all sales opportunities are exploited thoroughly and income/turnover targets achieved, as set by the Directors
· Take client briefs and develop new business proposals, encompassing a wide range of Textlocal products and services
· Maintain responsibility for profitable business growth within client portfolio. Achieve a % year on year growth in sales for your portfolio as agreed with the Director
· Track and target lapsed customers, to sponsor reactivation and sales of additional credit bundles and associated services
· Maintain the required activity and targets
· Attend a minimum number of field-based appointments (to be determined on appointment)
· Present to clients and communicate at all levels of seniority
· Produce high levels of quotes sent out and returned, taking into account conversion rates as well as the estimated budget towards actual spend over 12 months
· Ensure all CRM procedures and audits are followed and completed
· Make sure at all times that correct procedures are followed when completing a quotation
· Ensure sales MI reports are completed on a daily basis
· To be aware of all regulations affecting all Textlocal products and services
· To have a full understanding of Textlocal products and services
· Coordinate competitor file and be aware of our competitor’s products and services and bring to the team’s attention any new initiatives
· Ensure an in depth knowledge of client business and issues facing their industry sector
· Due to the nature of the role, minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Key Account Management role is required
· Have an interest in emerging technologies
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
· Team Player
· Accomplished negotiator
· Strong attention to detail is essential
· Positive approach to responsibilities
· Ability to self-motivate
· Strong sales and negotiation experience essential
· Business to business background
· Proven ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
· Good administration skills
· Problem solver
· Superior IT skills, including Microsoft office with good Excel and Powerpoint
· Excellent telephone manner
· React quickly to requests
· Display drive, enthusiasm and commitment
· Strong aptitude and knowledge of sales and marketing techniques