Who we are…
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. The company has a client base of over 100 blue chip organisations worldwide across various markets. IMImobile's enterprise cloud communications software platform orchestrates customer interactions, connecting existing business systems with digital communications channels. Organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Hermes, Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Vauxhall, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, MTN, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public-sector organisations globally. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Hyderabad, Toronto, Little Rock, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,100 employees worldwide.
Who we’re after…
We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
· Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
· Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
· Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
· Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
· Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
Purpose of the job…
We are looking for a Channel Implementation Executive (CIE) to join our London based managed services team. The CIE will be the expert in new channel delivery for our clients, on Rich Communication Services (RCS), Apple Business Chat, and Whatsapp, using our flagship product IMIconnect to manage, build, and deliver customer journeys for clients, POC’s and internal use. Reporting to the Channel Implementation Manager, they will be the go-to person for any internal questions of these channels, and champion them around the business and with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Must Haves
· Experience of CRM customer journeys
· Excellent communication skills are essential
· A technical background or strong interest in technology
· Process driven and results orientated
The nice to haves...
· A relevant degree
· At least 1 years experience working in the mobile industry
· 1 years Account Management experience
· Experience with using Microsoft office applications are desirable
· Experience in a CRM discipline is desirable
· Experience in using web-based applications to deploy client campaigns.
Your application was submitted successfully.