Who are we...
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. The company has a client base of over 100 blue chip organisations worldwide across various markets. IMImobile's enterprise cloud communications software platform orchestrates customer interactions, connecting existing business systems with digital communications channels. Organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Hermes, Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Vauxhall, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, MTN, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public-sector organisations globally. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Hyderabad, Toronto, Little Rock, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,100 employees worldwide.
Who we're after...
The ideal Campaign Delivery Executive here at IMImobile will help to drive the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses. The focus of this role is to deliver client campaigns using the IMIcampaign platform. We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
Curiosity – A spirit of inquiry and a desire to understand; why?
Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great build sector specific awareness about our offering teams are made up of great people
A day in the life...
- You will take personal responsibility in the deployment of client campaigns with specific attention to detail
- Set-up and deploy cross-channel campaigns via SMS, MMS, Push and email
- Liaise with IMImobile clients and other partners in the support of deploying customer campaigns support of deploying customer campaigns
- Ensure that all processes are followed which are explained in the bureau process documentation
- Provide client support for new requirements. This will also involve requirements gathering, project planning and customer workshops
- Provide support with client reporting requirements, liaising with the reporting team at IMI and providing information to clients where required
- Produce weekly report on activity to Head of Bureau
- Work with the development team in India on new capabilities for clients using the IMIcampaign
- Assist in the implementation of mobile optimised email capability
- Work with client campaign teams to give their customers the best experience
- Drive the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses
- Manage the process (build/test/setup) following the SLAs (Service level Agreements between client and IMI)
- Provide reporting and insight to campaign performance to existing clients
The must haves...
- At least 1 years experience working in campaign management (includes planning, deployment and evaluations)
- Experience in dreamweaver
- Experience using campaign deployment tools
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- HTML experience (HTML 5 would be an advantage)
- A technical background or strong interest in technology
- Process driven and results orientated
The nice to haves...
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 years experience working in the mobile industry
- 1 years Account Management experience
- Experience with using Microsoft office applications are desirable
- Experience in a CRM discipline is desirable
- Experience in using web-based applications to deploy client campaigns.
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talent in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk.
We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and the way companies use mobile and digital technology to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Are you?