Who are we...
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. The company has a client base of over 100 blue chip organisations worldwide across various markets. IMImobile's enterprise cloud communications software platform orchestrates customer interactions, connecting existing business systems with digital communications channels. Organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Hermes, Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Vauxhall, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, MTN, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public-sector organisations globally. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Hyderabad, Toronto, Little Rock, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,100 employees worldwide.
Purpose of the role...
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us articulate the value of IMImobile’s product suite for cloud communication driving continued growth. The ideal candidate will be a passionate marketer serving as an internal and external evangelist for IMImobile products. As part of their role they will own sales enablement and customer advocacy. They will also support global campaign planning by developing product messaging, buyer personas and campaign content.
· Report to the VP of Product Marketing and Digital Marketing
· Contribute to the global GTM strategy and execution for IMImobile products
· Own our sales enablement effort; present on internal sales sessions and act as primary go-to-person for sales
· Foster customer relationships to develop case studies, conduct win analysis and recruit webinar and event speakers from our customer base
· Collaborate with other members of the marketing organization such as our content marketing managers to shape our messaging into compelling content and assets that highlight IMImobile’s value to the market
· Develop and present on webinars in collaboration with speakers from our product and success teams as well as our customers
· Work with sales, solution consulting, success and product teams
· At least 3 years' experience in a B2B product-focused marketing role (tech or SaaS preferred)
· A positive attitude and a high degree of autonomy, energy, and flexibility
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Interest in software technologies, emerging trends and business drivers
· The ability to translate technical features and functionality into business benefits
· Analytic skills and the ability to create messaging and thought leadership content
· Excellent organizational skills with the structure to work on and prioritize multiple deliverables
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience in presenting
· Ability to deal with both internal stakeholders and customers
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talent in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all of the boxes, we need to talk.
We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and the way companies use mobile and digital technology to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Are you?
Your application was submitted successfully.