Who are we...
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. The company has a client base of over 100 blue chip organisations worldwide across various markets. IMImobile's enterprise cloud communications software platform orchestrates customer interactions, connecting existing business systems with digital communications channels. Organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Hermes, Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Vauxhall, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, MTN, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public-sector organisations globally. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Hyderabad, Toronto, Little Rock, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,100 employees worldwide.
Who we’re after…
The ideal Customer Success Executive here at IMImobile is outgoing and sociable but with a real technical flair. We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
· Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
· Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
· Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
· Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
· Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
A day in the life…
You will be responsible for:
· Be the ‘go to’ product specialist with our customers and internally – knowing the products inside and out.
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with key customer stakeholders and product users.
· Being a customer-facing point of contact through regular face-to-face meetings and calls.
· Working with the Pre-sales, Project and Sales teams to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’ and introduction for the customer from the outset.
· Training new users on the products (external and internal) to enable them to use the product to the best of its capability and ensure customer ‘stickiness’.
· Providing technical support to customers and helping to ensure timely and effective action for resolution by liaising with internal support teams.
· Create, enforce and optimise customer support processes to ensure that our support is always optimal.
· Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilise our products and their capabilities based on their business needs or business plans.
· Create and contribute to ‘Thought Leadership’ content and proactively seek opportunities to educate across the business on industry knowledge and customer best practice.
· Conducting proactive service reviews to gather feedback on customer satisfaction/pain points.
· Taking customer feedback and your knowledge/experience of the product to the Product team to help shape the roadmap for future enhancement.
You will be working with… The Customer Success Manager and Customer Success team in Farringdon, London managing UK and Global customers.
You will be contributing to…supporting the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, optimisation and expansion. CSEs are the main interface for all product-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisors.
The must haves…
· Experience in Customer Success for software.
· Experience in Marketing Automation or Email Service Provider software.
· A good level of technical aptitude, knowledge of technical systems and processes
· Ability to learn software program, become the expert and impart knowledge/training to new users.
· Communication – ability to speak and write to be clearly understood by others using appropriate language, vocabulary and style
· Analytical – ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
· Relationship building – The ability and willingness to develop and exploit a range of productive relationships both internally and with customers.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Extremely well organised with an ability to work well under pressure on multiple projects.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· HTML/CSS (email) coding knowledge.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience in product feature scoping and design.
Think you fit the bill?
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great opportunities to develop with us. If you believe you tick all the boxes, we need to talk. We’re committed to revolutionising service delivery and engagement. Are you?
Your application was submitted successfully.