Who we are...
Here at IMImobile, our vision is to help organisations embrace mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. The company has a client base of over 100 blue chip organisations worldwide across various markets. IMImobile's enterprise cloud communications software platform orchestrates customer interactions, connecting existing business systems with digital communications channels. Organisations that trust us to deliver smarter digital customer engagement include Hermes, Centrica, AA, O2, EE, BT, Vauxhall, Pizza Hut, Vodafone, MTN, three of the major retail banks in the UK and public-sector organisations globally. IMImobile is headquartered in London with offices across the UK, Hyderabad, Toronto, Little Rock, Dubai and Johannesburg and has over 1,100 employees worldwide.
Purpose of the role...
In an increasingly competitive market, our enterprise and wholesale customers rely on our services to be secure, reliable and to function as a natural extension of their business process. Any disruption or compromise of our services has a direct major impact on their business and reputation.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for effectively managing all aspects of a partner/customer’s relationship and ensuring the company is consistently delivering high-quality services to our customers.
Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties):
• Represent the customer in everything we do: from problem & incident management, to projects & software roadmap initiatives
• Communicate proactively, early & often – Be the bridge between our clients, our business & our partners
• Build a wide and deep understanding of our group wide technology & product offering, knowing who to call on to further support an opportunity or issue with any particular group product
• Understand our customer’s business, how they do and how they could use our products to maximise uptake. Lead them in improving their staff and customer digital communications through use of our technology
• Proactively assess, clarify and validate customers’ requirements, providing quotations for work where approved
• Ensure and report on compliance with Channel, Customer, Legal, Security and other relevant agreements & standards
• Be a main point of contact for customer complaints and escalations, managing situations in line with the Customer Complaints process and the customers contract
• Support colleagues by sharing experience, approaches and knowledge of products and industry sectors
• Complete administrative activities for provisioning and supporting customer environments, collaborating with other departments where required to:
o Respond to any customer queries and bespoke requests, recording as needed and meeting all SLAs
o Triage and manage the delivery of customer work requests within SLAs
o Work closely with Channel partner/customer’s key personnel to ensure customer satisfaction
o Train customers on the utilisation of our products and services
o Generate monthly customer reports and statistics
o Gather information from internal teams, provide and publish root cause analysis reports to the customer following outages and incidents
o Maintain service description documents for key customers
•Adhere to current industry best practices at all times and communicate and enforce such standards
o Ensure company policies are followed
o Consistently deliver high-quality projects, services, solutions and documentation to clients
Experience, Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
• Educated to degree level
• Preferably a good understanding of the mobile technology sector
• Frequent attendee of events and exhibitions associated with the mobile technology communication sector
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience selling to, and stakeholder management of C-level clients
• A sound understating of the business and Tech/Mobile marketing
• Able to demonstrate ownership and setting of own goals
• Excellent commercial skills, able to prioritise
• Proven abilities in negotiation and closing
• Proven ability to support the achievement of organisational and team goals in a cooperative setting, working smoothly with dispersed, international team and management
Your application was submitted successfully.