Purpose of Job
This newly created Technical Account Manager position will work exclusively within the European Telecoms team, supporting one of the major UK Mobile Network Operators, EE, BT Consumer and Plusnet.
The role will be particularly fast paced with a strong focus around supporting and delivering existing, and new business opportunities.
The successful Technical Account Manager will focus on building and maintaining relationships with clients, taking on the day-to-day client discussions, becoming their ‘trusted advisor’ on all aspects of technical guidance (IMImobile platforms). The role will also identify new sales opportunities through understanding client’s problem statements and architecture. Working with IMImobile global teams to manage new project deliveries as well as gathering high level requirements for new projects to assist the wider EE/BT/Plusnet account teams and presales teams with proposals, and solutions.
Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties):
- Supporting ongoing project delivery and scoping new opportunities to pitch into EE, BT Consumer and PlusNet (but not limited to)
- Bespoke propositions (e.g EE Perks, Employee Discount Portal)
- New platform capabilities
- New Projects
- New Channel enablement
- Evangelising IMI’s product and platform capability
- Across the broad spectrum of EE and BT budget holders, stakeholder and influencers
- Supporting the Development and PM teams with the delivery and roll out of new IMI services to EE, BT Consumer and Plusnet
- including new projects and new flows executed on existing platform agreements
- Being a central team member who is fully aware of all existing, and upcoming deliveries, deployments and contractual agreements
- Working with relevant IMImobile teams to ensure our monitoring, and reporting on all volumes across services is captured and reported correctly
- Identifying opportunities to push higher monthly volumes through both Connect and Campaign platforms and proposing these to AD and EE/BT Consumer and Plusnet.
- Making recommendations that will support the client group to achieve their digital strategy and KPI’s; for example, being aware of existing integrations and have foresight for where IMImobile can enable further automation, optimisation, personalisation and event-based opportunities.
- Supporting on RFP responses
- Collation, submission, proof checking
- Expected to support (and in some cases) complete a written SoW for projects and manage documented Change Requests for projects
- Expected to support with presentations to client
- Expected to be resourceful and flexible to help projects over the line with support or take on responsibility for elements of BA and PM where required